About the Shriners
Tigris Shriners is a fraternity based on fun, fellowship and the Masonic principles of brotherly love, truth and relief.
Throughout history both the Freemasons and Shriners have had a reputation for secrecy, but our mission is straightforward. Shriners are committed to:
- Being the premier fraternal organization for men of good character.
- Providing attractive, quality programs and services for its members, their families and their friends in a spirit of fun, fellowship and social camaraderie.
- Fostering self-improvement through leadership, education, the perpetuation of moral values and community involvement.
- Serving mankind through the resources of its philanthropy, Shriners Hospitals for Children®.
There are many benefits to becoming a Shriner.
- Membership in a well-known fraternal organization recognized for its social and philanthropic activities.
- Opportunity to develop lasting relationships with like minded men from all over the world
- Engage in social activities and events that are available for the entire family. Participate in many special interest groups with Shriners that allow like minded men to enjoy a little high-spirited fun. Motorcycles, trap shooting, parades, golf, flying and sports cars are all examples of these types of groups
- The privilege of supporting the "world’s greatest philanthropy,” Shriners Hospitals for Children®, offers Shriners many opportunities to find personal fulfillment and satisfaction